FRANK N. FULLER is a native of Red Bluff, California, born May 28, 1858. His father, who was born in the State of New York in 1828, came to California in 1856. For a time he was engaged in the lumber business at Spring Creek, Shasta County. He afterward turned his attention to brick-laying and contracting, and many of the first brick buildings in the county were constructed by him. He married Miss Sarah Mears, a native of Wisconsin. Six children were born to them, five in Red Bluff and the youngest at Santa Rosa. The father died in 1887, and the mother is still living.
Frank N. was educated in the public schools of Red Bluff. In 1879 he began the study of dentistry at Santa Rosa with Dr. Caldwell. After remaining with him two years he went to Chico and continued his studies two years more in the office of Dr. W. L. King. At the end of that time he opened an office in Red Bluff, and did a successful business there for five years. December 5, 1888, he removed to Redding and has since continued his business here, having a fair share of the practice and giving entire satisfaction to his patrons.
Mr. Fuller is a member of the Native Sons of the Golden West, and is justly proud of the State in which he was born. In politics he is a Republican.
Source: Memorial and Biographical History of Northern
California, Lewis Publishing Co. , 1891
Transcribed by: Betty Wilson, August 2004